Dear Baby,
Hello there! So I'm carrying you now. Very unexpected surprise. Mommy and daddy have talked about having you and according to daddy's plan it'll be a year after we got married. According to calculations, that would be about the time you'd be born! I wonder if that's a coincidence or part of the plan. Mommy not expecting you this early, but non the less excited to have you now.
Mommy had been feeling sick the past few weeks and was wondering why. Both mommy and daddy during that time been encountering people who are pregnant, or asking questions about pregnancy, or outrightly said mommy's pregnant. But I just poo pooed the idea, can't be, I thought.
Mommy's been fasting because I needed to pay back the fast I missed during the fasting month not long ago. After discovering am having you it explains a lot why I felt the sickest during that time, because you were already here! Needless to say after discovering that I am carrying you, mommy can't fast anymore worried about your development.
When mommy took the test and the result came up positive, I was feeling hazy. Took out the camera and took a picture of the result as proof that what I was seeing was correct. And when I told daddy he wasn't surprised, as a matter in fact he said, oh yeah, to be expected. Trust daddy to take out the fun in telling. Heh...
Well, hello baby, make yourself comfortable, we got a long ride ahead of us...
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment