It's great to feel you all active inside my abdomen. This is week 28 now and your movement is pretty obvious on the outside. Sometimes, I don't know what you're doing in there but the movement is deep inside. So far I'm pretty glad it's not the bladder you're hitting. It says that (from the pregnancy stuff I've been reading) mommy is suppose to count 10 movements in 10 minutes. When daddy is next to mommy, I'd take his hand and place it on tummy so he could feel you too and be part of the experience. It's important for mommy that daddy is involved as much as possible with your development.
We have a check up at 30 weeks, wonder what that is going to be like, mommy worried about the weigh in. Haven't gone to your granny's to use their weighing scale of late, mommy's feeling blase again about this whole thing.
Mommy like being pregnant, so far, I'm not sure about the ending.. the giving birth part, it'll probably be one of those moments which I heard mommies tend to forget. Apart from the first trimester feeling nauseated the rest was pretty smooth sailing. The next stage is being a parent.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment