Dear Baby,
I don't know where you learned or how you learned to whistle but you're doing it anyway. It's not the loud shrill whistling but it's still whistling, you were able to purse your lips in such a way that when you blow through your mouth you make that whistling sound. So cool!
The first time it happened was when mommy was talking to nenek and you were crawling on the floor. Whistling sound was heard, nenek looked at mommy, looked down at you, and asked, "Is that coming from her?" with a puzzled expression, yup, the sound came from you. Mommy wasn't surprised, I don't know why, maybe I have already heard it coming from you, don't recall when though...
So far your grandparents on both sides have heard you whistle, daddy heard you whistle and I can't remember who else. Mommy is going to google up whistling baby to see if it is a common thing or you're one of the rare few. Either way, it's cool! Heheh...
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment