Hi Baby,
Mommy just had a check up, although the nurse wondered why I was given an appointment a week after the last check up, wasn't suppose to have weekly check up yet. I think it was to do with the tetanus shot I was suppose to have last week but I told that nurse I recently had it only couldn't rememebr when. So this morning before mommy went to the clinic called up the other clinic to find out when was the last time I had the injection, and it was in March last year. So, the nurse told the doctor and plus mommy had the innoculation back in school already and so mommy didn't have to. I do remember tetanus injection stings.
Your heart beat was loud and clear today, the nurse picked it up in one shot unlike last week where the nurse had to hunt you down. The nurse gave mommy more tablets, usual ones to take, and first time ever got given vitamin C tablets too. The wait was slightly longer than usual, they're still getting used to the new numbering system they have up. Makes the clinic more spacious now that they got all the seats in one area instead of being spread around.
You're very active today, maybe because you know something is up. Minus the fact you're due in 8 weeks or so. Today is daddy's birthday, all of us got to wake up late, daddy is on stand by, mommy had the clinic appointment, and baby follows mommy... and after I was done at clinic made breakfast for daddy and spent the morning relaxing. Daddy did, mommy was in studio working on a project, then took opportunity to do some photo shoot of the latest work, had a late brunch and got dressed for work. Before we head home later we're gonna drop by the salon, mommy need to get hair and eyebrows done, it's been a while...
Love,
Mom
ps, your grandmother lambak decided to pass a couple of maternity outfits to me, just not my style so it's going back to her. She bought them cos they were on sale...
No comments:
Post a Comment