Friday, April 16, 2010

Disposables or Washable?

Dear Baby,

Mommy just hit a conundrum, do we go the convenient way with the diapers thing and pollute the land for 500 to 600 years for the diapers to degrade or do we go with cloth and wash? How do you use cloth diapers anyway? If we use disposables, I'm going to feel so guilty after every change knowing I just contributed to the world's environmental problems. If we go cloth, it's a lot of work! I wonder if we can do a compromise... no not really, even if we do cloth at home and disposables when out and about I'll still fell guilty. And if we go cloth all the way I'm going to be paranoid about when it's time to change where is the soiled diaper going to go?

Got to talk to daddy about this, well, at least we have the washing machine hooked up now, but something is wrong with the water pressure now.

And mommy is sick, after trying to be sick free for the pregnancy the bug finally worked it's way in, dammit. So not happy, being sick makes mommy cranky. I hope you're ok...

Love,

Mommy

ps, Chi's also not feeling well, the vet said he's constipated and he got an enema and is taking laxative twice a day for a week. He must be in pain because he can't jump or go up a flight of stairs. At least we noticed an improvement, we just hope he gets better and drink often.

No comments:

Post a Comment