Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Vs Sling

Dear Baby,

Before you were born, mommy had this vision of carrying you around in a sling, that way I can have you close and at the same time enable me to do what I need to do.

Unfortunately you have other ideas.

You like to be held especially when you sleep, grandmother lambak can attest to that, she can hold you for hours which you enjoy.

The first time we tried out was the baby carrier, but after it was on daddy and we tried putting you in it, you seemed lost in it and we figured better to wait for you to be bigger before he could use the carrier with you in it.

The next one we tried was the ring sling which mommy been especially looking for. But the first attempt I wasn't wearing it properly and when we put you in the same thing happened. And mommy needed to look up more instructions.

Now that mommy got the instructions including watching the various videos on how to wear a ring sling, I've been trying to get you in it, but somehow it seemed like you don't like being all snug up!

But mommy is not giving up, it's a matter of us getting used to it. In the few instances where I could get you in, it helped free up mommy to do what I need to do and at the same time I didn't have to worry about leaving you because you're always right next to me.

So baby, we're going to get through this, we're going to have a nice happy relationship with the sling, that way you can participate in life instead of being just an observer. Right now you're asleep, strapped on me and I have both hands free to type. We heading to the studio next...

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment