Dear Baby,
For your first birthday, mommy wanted to do something special to mark this momentous occasion. With you having our first classmates and all mommy wanted to make something for all of you. At first I thought of maybe a cake or cupcake something that says 'Wonder Woman', but the more mommy thought about it, the less keen I was, it was because of all that sugar and fat in a cake. Granted it was a 'sometimes' food, but I figured you have the rest of your life to do that, as right now, mommy is still in the process of building up a healthy food choice foundation, so mommy thought some more.
It moved on to making savoury muffins and in the end, mommy decided to make a lunch pack of a sort.
Bentos! More specifically, charaben! That means character bento. Mommy made smiley snail sandwiches, little egg chicks and apple bunnies to go in the packs.
No comments:
Post a Comment