Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hi Baby,

Auntie Elaine came over for a visit today, according to her, you're in position and mommy was 75% there already, and good chance we'll be seeing you tomorrow if all goes well. I hope so :-D

Your stuff to bring over to grandma's are all ready. Including the detergent for your nappies. I just need to pack my stuff to bring over to grandma's.

Did last minute work at office, room is all clear, took ball back home, table all neat, good thing work due end of August so when I'm back at work still have time for that.

Mommy took the afternoon off and spent it cleaning the drains around the house, clean and clear drains now! Yay! Great workout!

I feel much better now, also had a last massage. Daddy's working late finishing work anticipation of you coming. Auntie Elaine also said to make sure mommy eat and get rest where possible.

Breathe through tummy and bear down as if going to the toilet...

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment