Friday, June 11, 2010

Still Here...

Hey Baby,

You're missing a beautiful sunrise, I was hoping you would be around to see it by now...

Apart from waking up with sore hips and changing sleep position, we're still here. Was hoping to get into labour after the cervical sweep mommy had yesterday (didn't feel a thing). Was told conditions were perfect, cervix dilated to almost 2cm after the sweep, and seeing the bloody discharge after, uterus tightening. I was looking forward to the regular contractions happening so I could keep count.

Woke up this morning to Auntie Elaine messaging your daddy to ask if I'm alright, she advise mommy to have a hot drink and toast to keep energy up in anticipation. Since achy hips is bothering me decided to get up anyway, daddy is still asleep. Decided to do a load of laundry and going to mop the floors after this. Hopefully mommy moving around will trigger it.

We still have time before we have to go hospital. Contractions, kick in already!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment