Hi Baby,
Mommy been crying on and off, upset with this whole change up, I guess we were so into the idea of baby coming on a certain date and a wrench got thrown into the gears that it just threw me right off. Trying to adjust and shift. With great difficulty. Pretty stressed about this, but that's not going to help is it.
Mommy said to daddy, can I just skip going to the hospital tomorrow? He said, if doctor says we go, then we'll go. Phooey. I still don't see how being stuck in a hospital setting is going to help me feel relaxed enough to have baby.
My massages had been stepped up, to help with starting labour. Auntie Elaine gave mommy raspberry leaf tincture now on top of the raspberry leaf tea to give the uterus a kick start in contracting. Had some contraction but not enough to render me speechless, that's the contractions we're looking for, one that makes mommy just stop talking and moving as the pain washes over.
I forgot to mention Auntie Eliza lent us some newborn baby outfits for you, I think we have enough for now for the 3-6 months stage, all depends on how fast you grow. After that we'll need to get bigger outfits.
Will have to start moving your basket and diapers over to grandma's house.
Looking forward to baby coming, but naturally...
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment