Dear Baby,
Yesterday evening was weird, while out getting suppliments of Vitamin C and Omega 3, after picking up daddy from work, all of the sudden there was like an intense cramping below the belly. It lasted while I was standing while waiting for the sales staff to do the transaction until I shifted my weight. It went away and then it came back. Happened a couple of times, by the time I got back to the car I felt achy and was moving quite gingerly. I wondered if that was what contractions are like, but I always thought it would be the whole belly, not just at the base. So if that was braxton hicks, practice contractions, or not I don't know. Got nothing to compare to at the moment. But if what I felt is what I'm going to be feeling for the next few weeks I'm in for an uncomfortable time...
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment