Hahaha! The prefolds had arrived! Your Kakak Wiyah brought them over this evening. We tried it out, took one of daddy's teddy and diapered it. Never realised how small baby is going to be... Well, as long as they'll last at least the three months of having to constantly change you, I'm ok.
The snappis were interesting. I never realised how small it was too, they look huge in the pictures, it did what it's suppose to do, and it was dead easy to use! Macam nada so to speak. All I need now is to teach the various people how to use them.
Personally this is still all new, so I figured after changing you for a dozen times at least we all would get the hang of using cloth diapers. Got covers too so that should do it.
Daddy can't understand why we still need to get disposables, but it's only for hospital use, once we leave, cloth all the way baby. Hehehe...
Kakak Wiyah and I tried out the sling, I think we got it, it came with instructional DVD, will check that out to make sure using it right. Daddy isn't convinced, he'll be using the one we got from Singapore, I plan on using the sling for home so I can carry you around easily.
If the weather is good tomorrow will be the first wash for the prefolds, and dry, and wash, and dry, and wash, and dry, and one more wash, and dry before they're ready for use.
Dropped off materials and moses basket covers to the tailor this afternoon, hopefully they'll be able to make duplicates for the basket covers.
Right baby, daddy is out for the evening and mommy got to finish off books in studio. Rest well.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment