Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Full Term Baby

Hi Baby,

Today was the 36th week appointment, 37 weeks in a few days, met the doctor, not that there was any new development, she just meassured the fundus height and listened to your heartbeat, told me it's considered full term already, anything happens go straight to the labour ward. That was it. No questions of is there anything I'd like to know? or other information I'm suppose to know. Nothing. Made me think I get more information from the nurses than I do with her...

After that the nurse took me aside and explained to me about having to keep track of your movement and chart it. It says there must be at least 10 baby movements within 12 hours. If there are less than 10 in 12 hours, labour ward.

Annoyingly enough, mommy gained another 2kg since two weeks ago! that's 4kg in a month! Aaarrgghhh!! Surely you can't be taking in that much are you? My fruits and milk plan didn't pan out so well, was out of fruits and for some reason cakes started coming into the house from both of your grandmothers. I think it's time for a food diary again.

Oh, blood works came in, first time ever hemo count was up, 10.4! Woo hoo! I think that's a cause for celebration right? More oxygen for you and me.

Last night, cleaned the master bathroom. Today, will clean the other bathroom.

This weekend, daddy and I will have to do all the shopping that we need to do. Matress protector, your diapers, my pads, wipes, snack foods to go into bag, nursing bras, on top of the usual groceries list.

Last Sunday, we had brunch with Grandma Lambak and your Pa'Ngah and Ma'Ngah. Your Ma'Ngah said to me, to let Grandma take care of mommy after you're out, because I'll need it. She site herself as an example, she didn't listen, did what she wanted to do, and now she's only in her 40s and she can feel it, you got 6 cousins from them. Well, seems like mommy will be with grandma for a month after birth... said to daddy, we won't have to wash the nappies for a while at least, the amah will be doing that, heh... but must tell amah how to wash nappies, softeners are a no-no.

Now it's weekly visits to the clinic until it's time to go hospital...

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment