Friday, May 14, 2010

Mommy at 36 weks

Mommy at 36 weeks!
Hi Baby,

See that bump mommy's cradling? That's you in there. At last check you weighed about 2.4kg at 34 weeks. Wonder how much bigger are you now... Figured it's about time mommy take the pregnant photo. Some other mommies take pictures of their growing tummy every month, I suppose I could do that too but it just never happen. The one thing I'd really like to do is the belly casting, so a few more weeks and going to put plaster all over!

Today Auntie Wina came with a box of goodies one of our friend gave to mommy for you. She gave three months supply of nappy liners, two baby sleeper bags, and a baby seat which I've yet to figure out.

We also picked up a changing table Auntie Nadia lent for you to use, so that will be with us for a couple of years until she has her next baby. Decided to put it in the playroom, meaning I'd have to rearrange the room now.

I picked up two more nappy trial packs small size as well for you, so your nappies comes to a total of ten! Enough for one day usage... I still want to get prefolds for you, as it's easier to use for newborns. I don't know when since I would have to get them online...

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment