I know it's weird but mommy is excited that your newborn prefold diapers will be arriving tonight! ...so says your Ma'Ngah... I ordered 2 dozen worth so that is enough for two days, meaning mommy and daddy will only have to do diaper laundry every other day, hehe... and it should include snappis! That's the alternative to diaper pins. Can't wait to try them out. Apparently I read I need to prestretch them so the elastic will have a 'memory' to return back to shape. Either way, I thought it was a cool invention when I saw it online. And hopefully as well the cotton sling I wanted, am hoping it's in the solid colour so it's easy to carry you around and it won't be hot for you.
In the mean time, mommy been cleaning house today and even did things which I've been putting off for ages... like mending some clothes... and tomorrow, am planning to go to a tailor to make more covers for the moses basket.
Time to make the bed.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment